Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Lion King 1994 English (BluRay) Torrent Download

The Lion King (1994)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 4


The Lion King torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 81

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Drama
Director: Roger Allers
Starring: Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons

Description:
Led to think that killed his father, a guilt ridden lion cub flees into exile and abandons his identity as the future King.
Review:
The Lion King is a great movie. Along with a great story (based on William Shakespeare's Hamlet), terrific animation, and all-star cast votes, the lessons learned from this movie (albeit a little rough for younger children.) As a responsible and honor.I rank & Scaron , imple animated film among the great films I've seen. It was part of my childhood, and it is a film experience that I will never forget. And I hope you do not either. +


4 comments: