Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Hangover Part II 2011 English.[BDRip].Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Hangover Part II (2011)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 3


The Hangover Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis

Description:
After two years of a bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Alan and Doug jet Thailand study for heat wedding. Heat from the pre-wedding brunch, however, goes seriously the subdued her.
Review:
I really was optimistic, I went to the theater, I did not expect so much like the original, but I still thought it would be a good movie. However, the material is the only thing that tweaked from the original, and I hate to say it, but I really significant part of the movie was boring. Some of the jokes / scenes to the point where I find it funny, long dragged. Had some good moments, but very little, so great, but the original really ugly / original scenes and far between. Some scenes were more brutal in the sense that there is some nudity, but this is someone who thinks im super fun. In general, the re-hash of some naked people doing things for me as it was over with, and it just was not good as the first film.


No comments:

Post a Comment