Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 Eng.DVD-R.XViD Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 0


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 135
Peers: 76

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
After visiting 2015, Marty McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985 ... without interfering with his first trip.
Review:
As a huge BTTF fan, I must admit that this is the best BTTF film ever made. Has all the ingredients to please audiences of all ages. I personally love the 50s stuff, but I'm also a big fan of '80 (presented in the film) and the future is just hilarious. Of course ... it's been almost two decades since the film came out, and now we know that the future is in BTTF 2 appears a bit funny, but hey .. . Total Recall remember? Now that the future would never see the light of day, but at least the future BTTF 2 amusing.I've seen the movie a dozen times, and I tried to FHA ; multi yes. Things that do not fit, movie mistakes etc. (I'm a pain in the ..), but the thing is, I know there are errors (for example, reflections a glass window), but the film keeps your mind drift, mesmerized by the amazing story and great moments. Spielberg obviously never intended to constituents over the past (50s), the present and the future have. But nearly 20 years later ... It also has (another) great movie to see what the '80s were all about. (So, for a great moment for people of my age, born in the late 70s) I recommend this film to anyone, but watching BTTF (the first Film n), the first, because you have some 2 or 3 cant watch without seeing the correct order. Have fun! (I recommend the trilogy box, you can buy anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment