Friday, August 9, 2013

Into the Wild 2007 English BDRip AC3 Torrent Download

Into the Wild (2007)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 3


Into the Wild torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 137
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Adventure, Biography, Drama
Director: Sean Penn
Starring: Emile Hirsch, Marcia Gay Harden, Catherine Keener

Description:
After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his entire $ 24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Christopher met a series of letters the way of life.
Review:
I have never posted a comment about the movie, but feel that after participating in the selection of Into The Wild, a film festival in Toronto last night. I will talk with the story here as its covered in other comments.This film is a real beauty. It made me cry. I felt moved in a way that happens very rarely. It's a feeling that evokes inspiration.The were based on the strength of the written procedure. The words were real and human. The relationship seemed real and human. This May not seem like a huge success - but I think that's a real rarity. I do not feel calculated and artificial, like so many films (read: Crash - but I'm here to win ...). It's very organic, natural, and (I can not say enough) is very beautiful. Crips, your me what looks like a hippie, for God's sake. That for me was the Penns best work from Indian Runner.What forgot ...


No comments:

Post a Comment