Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Avengers 2012 English BDRip.720p Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 5


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 134
Peers: 51

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick fury S.H.I.E.L.D. Brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to tell anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies Ive ever seen. Its almost impossible to convey how pumped I am now that Ive seen. I deliberately avoid hyping the film itself, because when expectations are too high, no one seems to be able to reach them. I usually avoid the hype train whenever possible. That said, I'm jacked to see this movie and ships fully hype train. This can be assisted. So, I'm definitely open to intense disappointment this was not a good movie. Im very happy to report the opposite happened.The the only word I can think of to describe this movie is awesome. Incredible work and everything I expected and more. Incredible fun for the uninitiated, but has all fanboy could want to make sure. It has every little nuance of what the fanboys want to see. One of the things I liked was a lot of tension and conflict resulting flat between team members. Its not a pretty two-dimensional team to band together to fight crime Ho Ho Ho. Most do not like each other in boxing and there are so many textures to play with. It was great because this character is so much larger than life. They have a big ego and arms are not used to working with others, or even play by the rules. Stark, Thor and banners are all working with the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then theres Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America are used to following orders and playing in the command structure. They were all thrown together in a beautiful and, best of all, safe way. Once again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The whole team really delivered. You need more than just one action or double-action actors play all the parts. Pathos is there, but it's time and show the real depth. Listen, I lost Ed Norton as anyone on the train sensation I talked about, but I am very happy to say that Mark Ruffalo won me over. I hope hes closed for the long term, because we do not have to change again. Three is the lucky number for the film banners. Any other actor in Avnegers that weve seen is better than their previous incarnations (every one) with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes great but hard to take the character of the original Iron Man in the ensemble movie. I also have to fully disclose that I am insanely attracted Scarlett Johansson. I think his character widow amazing, but I've definitely seen that with increased colored glasses. Character arc that runs there just for this film will surprise a lot of the public do not expect more than one kind of popcorn Transformers scarfdown.I really do not want to give any film with this review because this is a movie that you will enjoy every scene. Do yourself a favor and stay clean. Its like you saw in the movie (no matter what the trailer shows) and although you obviously reading this review, read no one else with any kind of spoiler. Experience the awesomeness for yourself. Avengers movie as well as the display team is an unstoppable force. Im just going to say, Hulk & Thor terrific blend together and leave it at that. This film defines a must see.


No comments:

Post a Comment