Friday, July 19, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 (English) DVD-R.AC3 Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 2


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 143
Peers: 85

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
As the creator of the Andy Brewster is life going on a trip, a quick stop at his mother's unexpected turns in his cross-country journey in one trip.
Review:
These days, people want vulgarity in his comedies. This is evidenced by how well we do in the movies box office Appatow. Now I'm not saying that I like raunchy comedies. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies.I, but I do not understand why movies like The Trip wines have such negative reactions from their audience and critics. Of course, this is not a cinema masterpiece, but it is 40 and this translates into better response from is.Although guilt trip I did not need; anger out loud all the way through, the film made me think about my relationship with my mother . Had a great time with a tour of the wine and recommend it to anyone who is fed by today's standards comedy.Funny, genuine and honest. 10:07 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment